Parent company Gulf Film welcomed Debbie Stanford Kristiansen as new chief of its subsidiary, cinema chain for UAE Grand Cinemas as it prepares to implement plans for its next phase of expansion.
- High-profile Guests Ivanka Trump, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Rihanna, and MORE Arrive in India for Billionaire's Pre-Wedding Bash
- IBM Seeks Volunteers for Layoffs, Targeting 80% Reduction in Worldwide Staff
- Hawaii Becomes the 4th State to Have Federally Funded EV Charging Station — And It's on Maui
Gregory Lee will be leading the North America Headquarters of Samsung Electronics Co. This will be in addition to his role as the President of Samsung Telecommunications America, the company said in a statement.
A new CEO was recently installed for billionaire Eike Batista's OSX as it prepares itself for bankruptcy and other legal processes, according to its lawyers.
Three new members would join the existing members of Crowdit's Board of Advisors.
John Malhotra, the former independent energy advisor, is now the reported head for Macquarie's Asian oil and gas advisory businesses.
RenoNorden, the Scandinavian waste management firm backed up by Capvest, announced the appointment of Staffan Ebenfelt as Group CEO.
Lada is set for major developments, such as the appointment of its first non Russian CEO.
Hulu is set to name Mike Hopkins as its new CEO to replace Andy Forssell, who took over from Jason Kilar.
Jack Priestman was appointed as Analyst into Silverfleet Capital.
An undisclosed amount was invested by Dundee Corp in the Urbana Corp backed Canadian National Stock Exchange Markets operator.
Former BASF SE executive Wolfgang Buechele would be replacing Linde AG current chief executive Wolfgang Reitzle next year, said the German company in a statement.
In a bid to reduce complexity and increase profits, Barclays is shutting down its wealth management services in 130 countries.
New appointments to HSBC Holdings management staff were recently announced to respond to the recovery in the region's financial markets.
DirecTV appoints Anthony Vinciquerra to its board of directors.
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. co-heads Richard Gnodde, David Solomon and John Weinberg announced the appointment of Stuart Berstein as head of the investment banking firm's venture capital client group.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- LockBit Hackers Set a Ransom Deadline to Release Donald Trump Documents From Georgia Case
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Virgin Galactic to Pause Space Flights to Focus on Developing Its Next-Generation Delta-Class Spacecraft
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- Joe Biden Orders Investigation Into 'Smart Cars' Built in China, Other Foreign Adversaries Over Security Concerns
- Donald Trump, Other TMTG Bosses Accused in New Lawsuit of Trying to 'Drastically Dilute' Shares of Co-Founders