Fidelity Investments lead a $175 million investment in Series F funding for Snapchat. However, it does not change Snapchat valuation at $16 billion.
Mountain View, US-based Internet of Things (IoT) cloud Jasper landed a $50-million investment in a funding round led by Temasek to bring its IoT technology to Coca-Cola's new initiatives.
San Francisco, US-based digital marketing tool developer Kenshoo secured $20 million in a funding round led by Bain Capital Ventures to launch its predictive media optimization platform.
Coupa Software, a cloud-based finance solutions provider, bagged $40 million for its Series F funding round led by Meritech Capital, a statement about the funding said.
Online and mobile classifieds platform Quikr has raised another $90 million in its most recent funding round, according to a report on The Economic Times citing a source.
Spotify, a popular music-streaming service, confirmed its receipt of a USD250 million investment in a recent funding and also said it paid around USD500 million in royalties to artists this year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay