Fidelity Investments lead a $175 million investment in Series F funding for Snapchat. However, it does not change Snapchat valuation at $16 billion.
Mountain View, US-based Internet of Things (IoT) cloud Jasper landed a $50-million investment in a funding round led by Temasek to bring its IoT technology to Coca-Cola's new initiatives.
San Francisco, US-based digital marketing tool developer Kenshoo secured $20 million in a funding round led by Bain Capital Ventures to launch its predictive media optimization platform.
Coupa Software, a cloud-based finance solutions provider, bagged $40 million for its Series F funding round led by Meritech Capital, a statement about the funding said.
Online and mobile classifieds platform Quikr has raised another $90 million in its most recent funding round, according to a report on The Economic Times citing a source.
Spotify, a popular music-streaming service, confirmed its receipt of a USD250 million investment in a recent funding and also said it paid around USD500 million in royalties to artists this year.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- HighKey Coin: A Trailblazer in the First-Ever Crypto Social Network
- How To Diversify Your Portfolio with Healthcare Stocks
- The History of Liability Insurance
- Has The Work Environment Changed Post Covid?
- Phuture to Unveil Decentralised Index Protocol
- Jesus Is Alive: What's the Purpose Behind This New Token?
- 3 Things to Look for in a Logistical Solutions Provider
- How To Earn Passive Income With An Investment