Venrock promoted general counsel David Stepp to partner.
Canaccord Genuity appointed Geoffrey Richards as the company's new Managing Director, Head of US Special Situations and Restructuring.
Private cloud enterprise Nebula welcomed Mark Leslie as the newest member of the board.
Hepregen promotes Martin Joyce new Chief Financial Officer and vice president of finance and administration.
Invincea appointed the former White House Senior Director for Cybersecurity to its board of advisors.
Analytics specialist Blueocean Market Intelligence adds a new professional to the team as senior vice president of digital analytics.
The world's largest aluminum producer names Libby Archell new Vice President of Corporate Affairs.
Private equity investment firm Encore Consumer Capital welcomes Daniel Gross back as new vice president.
Samsung appointed a new African CEO and boosted capital spending.
Telenor appointed Petter Furberg as new CEO.
Michael Hession was appointed as new CEO of InterOil, effective July 1, 2013.
Bell Media acquired Astral and appointed new top executives.
Telenor appointed Stein-Erik Vellan as CEO of Globul.
According to a WSJ report, China is set to appoint Ding Xuedong to be the new head of China Investment Corporation.
The buyout firm has recruited two specialists in addition to its Japan team ahead of closing its new pan-Asia fund worth $6 billion
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Joe Biden Lambasted Online for Bragging Supreme Court 'Didn't Stop' Him From Canceling Student Loan Debt
- Oil Prices Continue to Fall as Dollar Strengthens, Inflation Fears Grow
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- AT&T Offers Credit to Customers Affected by Network Outage
- Red Sea Attacks by Houthi Rebels Affect Most UK Exporters, Survey Shows
- Build Club Founder Annie Liao Is Among Those Australians Who Quit Their Jobs to Chase the $1.8 Trillion AI Sector
- Paramount Studios Possibly Put Under Credit Rating Downgrade Amid Cash Flow Challenges
- Change Healthcare Hit by Cyberattack: UnitedHealth Says Government-Backed Hackers Are Behind It