2016 is almost over and here are some of the great car deals to offer for you.
Green Monday usually takes place on the second monday of December and here are som great deas and discounts for you.
Luxury car lease deals for this year have already been listed. Here are some of the luxury cars that could guide you on getting one.
People tend to look for great deals on shopping online. Here are some secrets on finding deals with Amazon.
Black Friday is fast approaching and as a tradition, people tend to go shopping because they can get the items they want in a discounted price so here are some things you need to know before shopping.
Amazon had rolled out exclusive shopping deals with Alexa, a voice service that powers Echo. Find some of the great deals here.
Black Friday is fast approaching and here are some items on Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo that will be on sale.
Philippine president still insist to China to let fishermen from the Philippines in Scarborough Shoal.
We've been examining secondary market demand for certain private equity and venture capital funds - so far we've explored the most sought after U.S. buyout funds and venture capital funds.
Glasgow, Scotland-based travel agency and property developer Minoan Group PLC bought back a 20% holding in its travel and leisure business for £930,000, which it previously sold to an outside investor for £770,000.
Tokyo, Japan-based multinational imaging and electronics company Ricoh has entered an agreement to acquire Massachusetts, US-based IT services provider mindSHIFT Technologies Inc from Best Buy Co Inc for an undisclosed amount.
Brent Williams, the chief executive officer (CEO) and president of Salt Lake City, Utah-based dental administrator Dental Select, has acquired all of the remaining shareholder stock in the firm for an undisclosed amount.
Argentina-based investment group Corporacion America reached an agreement to buy the stake of entrepreneur Eike Batista in SIX Semicondutores, a Brazil-based billion-dollar semiconductor project, for an undisclosed sum.
An unnamed official from South Korea's S-Oil Corp said Saudi Arabian Oil Co or Saudi Aramco, the largest crude exporter in the world, will be buying a $2 billion stake in S-Oil, Bloomberg reported.
US-based multinational banking and financial services firm JP Morgan Chase & Co purchased an equity stake in alternative trading systems operator Chi-X Global Holdings LLC for an undisclosed sum.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- OUKITEL Introduces Several New Smartphones to MWC: 7.12”Waterdrop display,10000mAh Battery, and 5V/6A quick charge
- 6 Reasons to Get Workforce Management Software Today
- OUKITEL C12 Goes to Official sale at just $64.99, 6.18 inch notch display with 2GB/16GB Memory
- OUKITEL C15 PRO Will Come with 6.088”Waterdrop Display, Android 9 Pie OS and Support 5G wifi
- How Sales Recruiters Can Improve Your Team
- OUKITEL C12 Pro 3G Version C12 is Released with Notch Display and Stunning Price
- OUKITEL New Phone C13 Pro: Notch Display and Android 9.0 Pie OS
- OUKITEL C15 Pro leaks: Global First MT6761 Smartphone with Waterdrop Notch Screen