As part of it Karma drone recall, GoPro Offers Free Hero 5 Camera .
The American technology company and action-camera maker says that some Karma drones lost power during flight and because of this, they are issuing a recall for all drones released.
GoPro launched its developer program, calling for companies and manufacturers to integrate their own products or services with GoPro. Under the program, third-party companies can now create apps, accessories, and mounts for GoPro’s products.
The San Francisco startup and smartphone maker Revl has been seed funded of $2 million by venture capitalist Bill Tai along with other investors like Frog Ventures, Y Combinator, Lars Rasmussen and James Lindenbaum.
GoPro has represented fourth quarter financials on Wednesday. It has counted a loss of 8 cents per share in Q4 and yearly earning per share has been reduced to 76 cents a share. The yearly earning has been reduced by 42% from 99 cents per share, a year ago. Poor sales during the Q4 have been held responsible for the week financial figures. But the company itself has widened the loss margin through repurchasing own stocks. Not only that, it has allocated $264.4 million funds for further share repurchasing in 2016.
Zander Luri is now the new CEO of SurveyMonkey, replacing Bill Veghte. Before joining the online survey company, Lurie was an executive in GoPro.
GoPro Inc., Sun Mateo, California based company is going to cut 7% people out of its 1500 employees following poor sales revenue in Q4. Some technical issues have been blamed for sluggish sales during the fourth quarter from the action camera maker’s behalf. But the company axes over the employees to restructure expenses. However, analysts presume, the fall in sales revenue may not be up to that magnitude.
Facebook introduces the 360-degree video. It is a new feature which will let you roll videos in any angle. The new feature will be accessible first on the web and Android devices.
GoPro is the best product that you can think of when it comes to strapping a camera to yourself while doing crazy stuff. The gadget allows you to provide first-person point-of-view to your viewers. But getting the files from the camera is a little inconvenient. The GoPro on Android is a better idea when extracting data from the small gadget.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic
- Elon Musk Trashes Bob Iger, Says Disney CEO Should Be 'Fired Immediately'
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- AMD Shares Rise After it Unveils New AI Chips to Compete with Nvidia
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah