The European Union (EU) has agreed to ban exports to three Chinese companies and blacklist North Korea's Defense Minister in new sanctions for the second anniversary of Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
North Korea's leader, Kim Jong Un, has reportedly received a car from Russia's President Vladimir Putin as a personal gift.
Polymetal International announced on Monday that it agreed to sell its Russian assets to a Siberian gold miner for approximately $3.7 billion.
The United States (US) is reportedly considering imposing sanctions on Chinese companies suspected of helping Russia in its war in Ukraine.
Former President Donald Trump has responded on Russia's President Vladimir Putin's remarks that his country would prefer President Joe Biden to win in the 2024 United States presidential election.
Russia's President Vladimir Putin announced on Wednesday that Russian scientists are on the verge of developing vaccines for cancer, which could soon be available to patients.
Microsoft revealed on Wednesday that state-backed hackers from Russia, China, North Korea, and Iran have been using tools provided by its partner OpenAI to enhance their hacking techniques and deceive their targets.
Tech billionaire Elon Musk has doubted Ukraine's ability to win its war with Russia as he believes that Russian President Vladimir Putin would not lose the battle.
The European Union (EU) has taken a significant step to support Ukraine by adopting a law to allocate windfall profits on frozen Russian central bank assets for rebuilding the war-struck country.
President Joe Biden and other top Western officials have lambasted former President Donald Trump after he suggested that the US may not protect NATO allies who are not spending enough on defense from a potential Russian invasion.
Russia's President Vladimir Putin was full of praise for Elon Musk during his two-hour interview with Tucker Carlson aired on Thursday, calling the tech billionaire a "smart person."
The US Treasury Department has imposed sanctions on three UAE-based entities and a Liberian tanker for violating the price cap on Russian oil.
Controversial US media personality Tucker Carlson has recently interviewed Russia's President Vladimir Putin, the Kremlin confirmed.
The leaders of the 27 European Union (EU) countries agreed on Thursday to give Ukraine a new $54 billion aid package after Hungary gave in not to veto the move.
Russia's Central Election Commission (CEC) published the financial earnings of Russian President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Receives Car From Russia's Vladimir Putin in Another Sign of Warming Ties Between the 2 Countries
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- North Korea Is Ready to Boost Bilateral Ties With Japan, Which Just Lost Its Spot as World's Third-Largest Economy
- Reddit to Go Public After Submitting Its IPO Filing to Trade on NYSE Under the Ticker 'RDDT'
- Elon Musk Gets Into Heated Exchange With Stephen King After the Author Refused to Call Twitter by Its New Name X
- EU Blacklists North Korea’s Defense Minister, Chinese Firms for First Time in New Sanctions Over Russia's War in Ukraine
- Google Halts Gemini AI Image Generation Tool After 'Inaccuracies' in Historical Pictures