Cambridge, Massachusetts-based e-book deals service BookBub scored $3.8 million in its first funding round led by NextView Ventures and Founder Collective to expand its workforce and services and tap into international markets.
Cambridge, Massachusetts-based clean tech firm Ambri Inc raised $15 million in a new funding round from KLP Enterprise, Building Insurance Bern, and other investors to find a way to store renewable energy for grid operators.
Cambridge, US-based venture capital firm Amplify Partners raised $49.1 million for its new fund to back early-stage firms in the storage, networking, and Internet hardware industries.
San Francisco, US-based cloud storage giant Dropbox acquired Cambridge, Massachusetts-based stealthy workplace chat solution Zulip for an undisclosed amount to integrate its services into its product offering.
Cambridge, Massachusetts-based database firm NuoDB landed $14.2 million in a Series C funding round led by European software firm Dassault Systemes to beef up its sales and marketing teams.
Cambridge, Massachusetts-based firm MC10 made a bio-stamp that can take a person's vital signs and a head impact indicator backed by Reebok monitor for possible head trauma.
Cambridge, Massachusetts-based firm PillPack has raised $4 million in venture funding last year to launch its online pharmacy service in 31 states in the US to help patients manage their medications.
Cambridge, England-based company Kensho closed a $10-million seed funding round for a cloud-based intelligent market research assistant called Warren that can answer complex financial queries in natural language.
Cambridge-based anti-obesity drug developer Zafgen Inc bagged another USD45 million in a Series E funding round today, bringing its total funding to date to USD114 million.
The growing attraction of UK investors in the Cambridge region saw the decline of interest in startups in Shoreditch, a district which is the breeding ground of social media and e-commerce ideas.
The Prince of Cambridge received several notable visitors at Kensington Palace.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Biden Under Scrutiny for Supplying Tank Shells to Israel Without Congress' Approval
- Wall Street Experts See Solid Potential in These 3 Stocks
- Dr. Stuart Lutton & New Life Teeth Clinic: Leading the Way with Zirconia Dental Implants
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Nurp: Unleashing Financial Growth Through a Unique Lifestyle Philosophy
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic