Spotify's EU complaint over Apple's alleged unfair competition receives a reply from the Cupertino-based company as a potential 500 million euro fine looms.
Two Chinese nationals were convicted by a federal jury in Washington, DC, for their involvement in a fraudulent scheme that would have cost Apple more than $3 million.
Meta, Microsoft, and other critics are rallying against Apple's new app store terms that are "malicious" for app developers.
Apple COO Jeff Williams takes a rare trip to Taiwan to commemorate Foxconn's 50th anniversary, while CEO Tim Cook remained true to his words to steer clear away.
The EU may fine Apple $539 million for restricting music streaming. Is this related to Spotify's complaint in 2019?
Apple has opted to extend its licensing agreement with Qualcomm for modem chips.
Apple recently introduced a new security feature called Stolen Device Protection. Here’s how to activate it.
Microsoft briefly achieved a market capitalization exceeding $3 trillion during intraday trading on Wednesday.
US tech giant Apple has paid a fine of $13.65 million imposed by Russia's FAS antitrust agency for the company's alleged abuse of its dominant market position concerning in-app payments.
A top Apple analyst warned that Apple Vision Pro, which immediately sold out after preorders opened Friday, could face a downturn in demand.
Microsoft has emerged as the most valuable publicly traded company, outpacing Apple.
Apple's market capitalization has again reached the $3 trillion milestone after its shares experienced a 2% climb to $193.42 per share on Tuesday.
Media stocks experienced a significant uptick on Friday after a report of Apple and Paramount agreeing to provide a bundled package featuring their respective streaming services.
Apple has pulled all of Nokia’s Withings products from its online store. The move comes after Nokia sued Apple for patent infringement in courts across the globe.
Apple's latest update, iOS 10.2 brings in new features for the users. Aside from additions to the functionality of the devices, the update also comes with bug fixes.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Elon Musk Mocks Canada's Justin Trudeau by Sharing Real Images of Him in 'Brownface,' Various Costumes He Credited to AI Tool
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg Seeks to Dismiss Personal Liability in Lawsuits Blaming Him for Kids' Social Media Addiction
- Change Healthcare Hit by Cyberattack: UnitedHealth Says Government-Backed Hackers Are Behind It
- US Judge Approves Binance $4.3 Billion Guilty Plea as Prosecutors Seek Changes to Founder Changpeng Zhao's Bond
- Donald Trump Requests to Extend 30-Day Period to Pay $355 Million Civil Fraud Fine as His Campaign Faces Financial Peril
- Nobel Peace Prize 2024: Elon Musk Nominated for Being a 'Stout Proponent of Free Speech,' and Allowing Ukraine to 'Communicate'
- Amazon Pays $1.9 Million to Over 700 Migrant Workers to Settle Human Rights Abuse Claims