Boston, US-based startup Change Collective raised $1.4 million in seed funding from local investors to develop a self-improvement mobile website and native app and to expand its workforce.
Boston, US-based alcohol delivery mobile app Drizly pocketed $2.25 million in a seed funding round led by Atlas Ventures to expand its liquor delivery services beyond New York City.
Boston, US-based enterprise software maker Mendix nabbed $25 million in venture capital funding led by Battery Ventures to fuel its mission to build a big business in the software industry.
Boston-based firm Liberty Mutual Insurance Group reportedly paid more than €100 million to acquire a 49% stake in Irish Bank Resolution Corporation (IRBC), amid plans to open 150 new technology jobs in Dublin, Ireland.
John Hancock Financial, the US arm of Canadian life insurer Manulife Financial Corp. has bought three office properties in New York, Chiacgo and Boston collectively worth $618 million.
Boston-based firm Curoverse secured $1.5 from a seed funding round to develop and commercialize its private beta technology that helps biomedical researchers in storing and analyzing human genetic data.
Texas-based tech giant Dell announced a new $300-million venture capital fund that will support enterprise technologies, big data, cloud computing, next generation data center, security, and mobility startups.
Boston-based caregiver services provider Care.com aims to raise $80 million in its initial public offering (IPO) on the New York Stock Exchange to capture the care market and develop new products.
Boston-based daily fantasy sports online game DraftKings closed USD24 million in a recent funding round led by Redpoint Ventures for its marketing, acquisition, and expansion activities.
G20 Ventures sought to raise USD75 million for its first venture capital fund. A November 20 filing confirmed reports that Advance Technology Ventures's Bob Hower and Bill Wiberg will spin out a new venture fund under the name G20 Ventures.
Boston-based email productivity startup Yesware made its first acquisition by buying troubled San-Francisco based email file sharing startup Attachments.me, which would also be shutting down today.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display