The research and access to see and watch the process of photosynthesis is now on another level with X-ray.
Online video production startup 90 Seconds will pursue its global expansion after securing $8 million in Series A led by Sequoia India. The startup will also broaden its network of creative freelancers in India as well as in other countries.
Facebook has just acquired a popular face-swapping app MSQRD by the company Masquerade. The acquisition comes after Facebook’s attempt to take over Snapchat, the instant messaging app with the similar feat. The details on the acquisition were not disclosed.
Adobe rebranded its animation tool Flash Professional as Animate CC. The name-change reflects the shifts in the tool's concept and focus. Animate CC still supports the older formats but is expanded to enable users to save and share their content in newer other formats, including 4+K video and SVG. Animate CC will also support CreativeSync, enabling users to directly share their works with other Adobe users.
The Drone Racing League already announce its first season that would take place in Miami this year. The league will involve only skilled pilots to compete in its six courses of races. The league hopes that they could be as big as NASCAR, Formula 1, or MotoGP.
YouTube and Pakistani authorities agreed on some unknown terms that give partial power for the government to request the removal of offensive materials. However, the requests will be thoroughly reviewed and being accounted for. Other terms remain unknown.
Periscope's broadcast videos can now be played directly in Twitter's app. But the change is yet to be made in Twitter's Moments.
Twitter announced that it can now rewind and fast forward GIFs shared on the social media platform through an app called "ScratchReel." The Verge reported that the new feature works on Twitter's mobile apps and on the web.
Upworthy, the video social media site, had received USD8 million for its Series A funding round.
Miley Cyrus got fans talking again with the release of her new Wrecking Ball video.
Riley Cooper, who was recently caught on video using a racial slur, has returned to team practices after going on a four day hiatus.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The Hidden Benefits of Gaming for Students
- Sheikh Youssef Al Shelash and Industry Execs on the Future of Saudi’s Hospitality Market
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law