Moveline has raised $5.9 million Series A funding round from multiple investors including Tony Hsieh, Quotidien Ventures and ff Ventures Capital and the VegasTechFund.
San Francisco-based YouNoodle obtained $1.1 million in its latest funding round. The financing came from VegasTechFund, Lars-Henrik Friis Molin and the Amicus Group, TechCrunch reported.
Bow & Drape, the fashion startup that allows women to customize their clothes, was able to secure $1.2 million funding from various investors to grow and expand the brand.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Fast-growing Small Business Industries in 2019
- 5 Must have Technologies for a Busy Office
- Why Email Marketing Isn’t a Bust
- Home Improvement Projects with the Best and Worst ROI, According to the Data
- Ford And Volkswagen Enter Self-Driving Car Joint Venture
- Three Take-Aways From A Clean Energy Venture Capitalist
- Toyota, Denso Form Venture To Create Advanced Chips For Self-Driving And Connected Cars
- Diversity In U.K. Venture Capital Firms Remains Shockingly Low