If former President Donald Trump returns to office again, he will reportedly embark on a course to reverse many of the initiatives undertaken by the Biden administration in combating climate change.
President Joe Biden reportedly wants to cut the number of F-35 jets the Pentagon will buy next year.
The Biden administration wants to require investment advisers to detect and report suspected money laundering to the government.
President Joe Biden has retained the tariffs on imports from China that were imposed during the administration of former President Donald Trump.
President Joe Biden and other top Western officials have lambasted former President Donald Trump after he suggested that the US may not protect NATO allies who are not spending enough on defense from a potential Russian invasion.
President Joe Biden has voiced his concern over "shrinkflation," a business practice that involves cutting product sizes while keeping prices the same.
The Biden administration has acknowledged that terms such as "MAGA," "Trump," and "Kamala" were among those flagged for scrutiny in the government's call for banks to monitor private financial transactions after the US Capitol attack.
The Biden administration has announced an $11 billion investment in semiconductor-related research and development and a $5 billion fund to launch the National Semiconductor Technology Center.
A Republican lawmaker has called for the 25th Amendment to be invoked to remove President Joe Biden from office after the release of the Special Counsel's report.
President Joe Biden has issued an executive order targeting Israeli settlers who attack Palestinians in the West Bank.
The administration of President Joe Biden plans to require companies with federal government contracts to disclose compensation ranges in job postings.
The reelection campaign team of President Joe Biden has thanked former President Donald Trump for highlighting positive news on the economy.
President Joe Biden has praised the announcement that 21.3 million people have now signed up for 2024 Obamacare health insurance plans.
President Joe Biden has announced an additional $5 billion in debt cancelation for some 74,000 student loan borrowers.
To avert a looming partial government shutdown, Congress passed a short-term spending bill on Thursday.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Receives Car From Russia's Vladimir Putin in Another Sign of Warming Ties Between the 2 Countries
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- North Korea Is Ready to Boost Bilateral Ties With Japan, Which Just Lost Its Spot as World's Third-Largest Economy
- James Biden, Joe Biden's Brother, Contradicts Himself at Impeachment Hearing on President’s Involvement in Family Business: GOP
- EU Blacklists North Korea’s Defense Minister, Chinese Firms for First Time in New Sanctions Over Russia's War in Ukraine
- Donald Trump's Social Media Deal Greenlighted by SEC — And It Could Make Him a Fortune
- Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Completes Selling Up to 50 Million Shares, Netting $8.5 Billion