The program is an extension of the Reuse and Recycle iPhone program that originally didn't include broken iPhones in its trade-in program. The broken iPhones would be credited for $50-$250 that could be used to get a brand new iPhone. The extended program will be available in the U.S shortly within a week.
Teqcycle Solutions, a Munich-based firm that provides mobile devices trade-in and reuse solutions, has bagged an undisclosed investment from T-Venture Holding, a subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom.
The Alfonso Soriano trade will bring salary relief to the Cubs and is also part of the team's asset management plan.
The New York Yankees will pay US$6.8 million for acquiring Alfonso Soriano.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- This Crypto Blockchain Emerges as Preferred Platform by Terrorist Groups Like Hamas and Hezbollah
- Despite AI Hype, New Data Shows Only Few US Companies Are Actually Using It
- Apple and Paramount Streaming Bundle Report Spurs Rise in Media Stocks
- Shein Files for US IPO as Chinese-Founded Fashion Giant Seeks to Expand Global Reach
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Germany's Unemployment Rate Rises to Highest Since 2021
- Denmark Set to Remove 1,000 Crown Banknote From Circulation
- US to Prevent China From Supplying Battery Materials for EVs Set to Receive Billions in Tax Credits