Aircall said that it has raised about $2.75 million in a seed funding round. The funding was headed by Balderton Capital, followed by FundersClub and US-based angels.
Team messaging app Slack is launching new feature on group chat. The new feature makes a user in a group to be able to break into a private discussion with up to eight people, nine including the user.
Unicorns are defined as startup companies that are valued at $1 billion or more. It takes a lot to reach the unicorn level, yet some companies have done it faster than the rest.
In an interview, the CEO of $2.4B worth Slack app and Flickr co-founder, Stewart Butterfield, admitted he is a 'terrible manager'.
San Francisco, US-based real time enterprise collaboration platform Slack, the startup established by Flicker co-founder Stewart Butterfield, is raising $30 million in a new funding round to boost its growth campaign.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display