Dhaka-based online grocery site ChalDal secured an undisclosed seed investment round from 500 Startups. This is the first investment in Bangladesh of the California-based accelerator, TechCrunch reported.
New music-focused messaging app for the iPhone PingTune was able to raise GBP1 million or USD1.6 million from seed investors Rupert Hambro of JO Hambro and serial entrepreneur Dominic Perks.
Mustbin allows users to store photos of importance like pictures of documents, forms and receipts on the cloud via a smartphone, and the startup who created the app planned to use the seed investment to create an app version for Android and the iPad.
Blumberg Capital raises USD150 million with its venture capital seed fund.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display