Dhaka-based online grocery site ChalDal secured an undisclosed seed investment round from 500 Startups. This is the first investment in Bangladesh of the California-based accelerator, TechCrunch reported.
New music-focused messaging app for the iPhone PingTune was able to raise GBP1 million or USD1.6 million from seed investors Rupert Hambro of JO Hambro and serial entrepreneur Dominic Perks.
Mustbin allows users to store photos of importance like pictures of documents, forms and receipts on the cloud via a smartphone, and the startup who created the app planned to use the seed investment to create an app version for Android and the iPad.
Blumberg Capital raises USD150 million with its venture capital seed fund.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Warren Buffett's Trusted Associate Charlie Munger Dies at 99: What's Next for Berkshire Hathaway?
- Mark Cuban to Sell Majority Stake of Dallas Mavericks to Sands Casino Family for $3.5 Billion
- Personal Finance 101: Types of Personal Bank Accounts
- Amazon Introduces an AI Chatbot for Businessess Called Q
- Global Migration Insights: Fahd Haque's Call for Compassion in U.S. Immigration Law
- Joe Biden Slams Corporations Over Soaring Consumer Prices, Says 'It’s Time to Stop the Price-Gouging'
- Unifying the Digital Landscape: Cardware's End-to-End Platform for Modern Content Management
- Shein Files for US IPO as Chinese-Founded Fashion Giant Seeks to Expand Global Reach