The retailer Best Buy has a last minute offer for those who wasnt able to shop last Black Friday and Cyber Monday and Green Monday. Here are some deals for you.
New Samsung Galaxy S8 Rumors Roundup: Bluetooth 5.0, Iris Scanner, Galaxy Note 7 Y-OCTA Display Technology And More.
After transitioning its curved screen from an experiment to a standard feature at the top end, Samsung is reportedly working on foldable phones. Two foldable phones are said to be in the works at Samsung, with one model scheduled for launch in 2017.
With Samsung’s next flagship smartphone predicted to be launched early next year, rumors have been spreading about the phone’s powerful features in comparison to past flagship devices. Believed to have an autofocus feature on the front camera, Galaxy S8 may be the ultimate selfie cam of the year. Leaked information also suggest bigger storage, and more impressive display and software.
The world trade and market was surprised when Samsung reveals that it will be divided into two companies.
There has been rumors running around that Apple is ramping up its suppliers to make a better model for next year.
Samsung will reveal Samsung J3 for the year 2017.
Samsung Galaxy S7 News And Update: To Be Released In New Glossy Black Color Versus The Shiny Jet Black iPhone 7 "
Samsung prepares to have something that will match Apple's iPhone 7.
Just recently, Samsung has announced its plan to purchase the US based Harman International Industries, Inc. through an all-cash deal worth $8 billion.
Samsung company confirms the launch of the new AI in Galaxy S8.
Samsung Electronics confirmed on Tuesday that it is planning to invest more than $1 billion in its chip manufacturing facilities in Texas.
Goodbye Galaxy Note 7 and hello Galaxy Note 8.
Although Samsung faces a massive failure for Galaxy 7, it is still seeing the lights as it expects $3B Profit Hit.
U.S. stocks rise its gain. It leap up so high and while other stocks plungeto the lowest blow. Apple takes over Samsung, as it suffers from production for the replacement of the recalled unit. Other firms are enjoying its net as it rise up to a certain degree.
After assuring the safety of their replacement units of Galaxy Note 7, Samsung has yet to face another dilemma as their second replacement of the said unit has recently caught fire in the United States.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value