The Safari fault which has affected a range of Apple devices has been fixed. The fault was related to Apple's Safari Suggestions feature. Simply disabling this feature will stop Safari crashing says iOS developers.
There were reports from Apple's iPhone users getting frustrated with data overage charges that have been caused by activating the Wi-Fi Assist feature. It has caused higher phone bills to subscribers.
Since Apple made it easier for developers to create ad blockers, blocker apps gained revenue in the App Store. Reports said this is an absolute danger for Google and web publishers. In June, The Next Web reported Apple Inc. has provided tools for developers to create apps that block web ads. The tools are exclusively only for iOS9's default browser Safari.
Making iPad a more functional device for business productivity, Apple on Tuesday launched a split- screen real multitasking app that allows users to run two app side-by-side.
Google Chrome has become the world’s top browser, surpassing Internet Explorer in recent weeks.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value