Canadian company GuestLogix Inc has received court approval for implementing sale and investment solicitation process (SISP). Canaccord Gunuity Corp will be financial advisor to the company under the SISP. The bidding process is being executed in a phased manner.
Applications for U.S. home mortgages rose last week as both purchase and refinancing applications increased, an industry group said on Wednesday.
Sources told Bloomberg that CT Corp, a diversified holding company based in Indonesia, has hired 13 lenders to market a syndicated loan worth $1.275 billion.
A Bloomberg report said Berry Plastics Group Inc is seeking to refinance its debt, offering to pay 2.75 to 3 percentage points more than the London interbank offered rate.
Caesar's Entertainment has planned to raise nearly five billion to refinance its overall debt.
Salus Capital Partners provided Dots, the fashion apparel retailer, a USD51 million refinancing package through a senior secured credit facility with a term loan.
Spain's El Corte Ingles said on Monday that it has reached an agreement with banks to refinance its EUR5 billion debt.
Australian surfwear company Billabong ended takeover talks and looks at its refinancing options instead.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms
- Top International Economic Events of the 21st Century