RE/MAX, LLC has signed an agreement to purchase franchise of Georgia, Kentucky/Tennessee and Southern Ohio Regions. The acquisition is expeced to close before the end of the year.
The states of Illinois, Kentucky and Connecticut, according to a study by Pew Charitable Trust, have been found underfunded by at least $1 trillion.
When Dan Mosley became head of Kentucky's Harlan County government this year, he promised - like those elected before him - to defend the state's beleaguered coal industry. But Mosley also vowed to do something else for his county: help build a new economy based on something other than coal.
The United Steelworkers union said on Saturday the strike by U.S. refinery workers is expanding to two more plants early on Sunday due to unfair labor practices by oil companies.
Kentucky, US-based tech startup You Saw Me became part of the accelerator program sponsored by Awesome Inc to enhance its marketing campaigns for its increased-visibility lighted vests.
Florida, US-based insurance brokerage investor AssuredPartners Inc completed the purchase of Lexington, Kentucky-based insurance firm Creech & Stafford Insurance Agency Inc for an undisclosed amount.
US-based oil and gas company BreitBurn Energy Partners LP has announced a definitive agreement to acquire oil and gas properties in Texas' Permian Basin for an estimated $282 million.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Vladimir Putin: Russia Becoming 'New Global Growth Center' Despite Western Isolation
- Investing Experts Say Now Is the Best Time to Invest in Small- and Midsize-Company Stocks — Here's Why
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- Swiss Bank Banque Pictet Admits to Conspiring With US Taxpayers to Hide Over $5.6 Billion From IRS
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- Elon Musk's AI Startup X.AI Seeks to Raise $1 Billion From Equity Investors
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Amazon Removes Venmo as Payment Method, Causing PayPal Shares to Drop