Amazon just closed a deal worth Rs 9.5 Crores acquiring a 26 percent stake in the India fifth largest publishing company, Westland. Amazon bought the shares from its main investment firm, Trent Ltd, a company owned by the Tata Group.
The US Dollar plunged to its worst single day drop outside of the 1998 and 2008 crisis today due to speculation regarding 'no rate hike' policy that the Federal Reserve might be implementing for this year. The plunged however, cause a reversal effect helping oil price to increase and help boosting Asian stocks.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Al Humaidi Family of Kuwait: An Entrepreneurial Family to Watch
- History of Changing the Treatment of Diseases With the Help of Biomedicine.
- UN Ambassador & Forbes Honoree Chrissybil Boulin is Transforming Education
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.