A former portfolio manager at New York State Common Retirement Fund and two brokers were charged with securities fraud after being involved in a bribery scheme that started early in 2014.
Norwest Venture Partners (NVP), a global, multi-stage venture and growth equity investment firm, today announced the formation of its latest fund, Norwest Venture Partners XII, LP. The $1.2B fund targets early to late stage venture and growth equity investments across a wide range of sectors.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Debt in the US: Is the Government Setting a Bad Example for All of Us?
- OUKITEL K7 is Coming soon: 10000mAh battery with 18:9 diaplay
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back