Center Coast MLP & Infrastructure Fund (NYSE: CEN) (the "Fund") declared today a regular monthly distribution of $0.1042 per common share. The monthly distribution amount represents a 6.25% annualized distribution rate relative to the Fund's initial public offering price of $20.00 per share.
A Bloomberg report said the largest insurance firms in the UK will be pouring about GBP 25 billion or USD 41 billion in the country's infrastructure in the next five years.
DigitalOcean's new Amsterdam data center signals European expansion, eyes Singapore as its next target
A second data center in Amsterdam was launched by software Design Description (SDD)-only web hosting and cloud infrastructure provider DigitalOcean as part of its strategy to meet customer demand in cloud services.
Consol Energy's 'all options' review help share values increase.
The dismissal, which is a win for telephone companies, upheld the FCC mandated rules on fees charging and infrastructure use.
GE Healthcare Life Sciences would be constructing the KUBIo biopharmaceutical factory for JHL Biotech in China.
Pavilion Energy, which is owned by Temasek Holding Pte, would seek to expand its infrastructure interests in LNG.
The new joint venture to participate in projects in the Middle East and Africa comprised of Arabtec and Samsung Engineering Co.
The PCCI said that Indonesia had invited Filipino investors to invest in Amurang City's infrastructure and transportation sectors.
Telekom Austria plans to raise EUR500 million to buy new frequencies and acquire companies.
An analyst said that if JPMorgan Chase & Co would have broken up into its four core businesses, it would be 30% more valuable to its shareholders.
Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia (ECCC) was to receive USD4 million as part of the international donor component of its finances.
Juniper rethinking future after sales plans fell through.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value