Cloud storage is getting lots of attention recently as more companies shifting their data storage to cloud storage rather than physical storage. Due to high demand in the area, ClearSky Data, a company focusing on managing a hybrid data-management solution was awarded a $27 million worth of investment to expand its operation.
San Carlos, US-based healthy snack startup NatureBox raised $18 million in a Series B funding round led by Canaan Partners to expand the snack choices it delivers to its consumers.
Berkeley, US-based on-demand food startup SpoonRocket raised $10 million in funding from Foundation Capital and General Catalyst to deliver food to customers in San Francisco and East Bay within 15 minutes.
San Francisco, US-based startup ClassDojo bagged $8.5M in its first institutional funding round to develop its mobile platform that provides an easier way of managing and monitoring the behavior of students inside the classroom.
Cloud-based payroll application provider ZenPayroll obtained $20 million from General Catalyst Partners and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers for its Series A round, TechCrunch reported.
Boston, US-based secretive startup ClearSky Data raised $12 million in a funding round led by General Catalyst and Highland Capital Partners, according to a report published by Boston.com.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display