Barry McCarthy will be stepping down from mobile payments startup Clinkle, known for raising the biggest seed round ever, as its Chief Operating Officer, VentureBeat reported.
Paypal executive Mike Liberatore leaves firm to become CFO of San Francisco payments startup Clinkle
Mike Liberatore, the former head of Paypal's enterprise and North American financials, left the company to become the new Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of San Francisco, US-based payments startup Clinkle.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value