Nissin has made its takeover approach to Premier Foods by buying 17.3 percent stake in the company. The deal made Nissin Premier Foods’ largest stakeholder, but the company must agree to not make a takeover bid to Premier Foods in at least six months.
Alphabet Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt has been appointed by the Pentagon to lead a special defense board. He will personally advise the agency on emerging tech brought familiar to him in Silicon Valley. Pentagon is reaching out to Silicon Valley as well as hackers to help improve the bureaucracy’s digital security.
AirAsia India’s head Mittu Chandilya is confirmed to soon leave the airline. The decision emerged after he previously expressed disfavour on the micro-management practiced by the airline’s parent company in Malaysia. His successor is yet to be decided, but it’s likely to be an executive from the parent airline.
Project A's Managing Director joins the board of Tictail for strategic and operational cooperation, whose membership includes experts in the social media and ecommerce platform.
An undisclosed amount was invested by Dundee Corp in the Urbana Corp backed Canadian National Stock Exchange Markets operator.
High end brand Massimo Dutti was given permission by the Foreign Investment Promotion Board to set up shop in India.
Former ESPN President and former Microsoft CEO are amongst the new appointees to the SiriusXM board of directors.
After interviews were held last week, Gulf Keystone's board of directors would advise the shareholders not to vote for the M&G nominees.
Shoal Point announced the appointment of its new CEO and CFO as well as its newly elected directors.
PSPIB and Segro partnered to form new venture.
Intacct included Jeff Epstein into its board of directors.
Swedish private equity firm Segulah Advisor named Lars Nyberg as member of the board.
Amidst the investigation against several top officials, Wal-Mart's board votes for James Cash as new Lead Director.
AGC Composites and Aeronautics added Robert Khoury into its board of directors.
Herbalife expands board to eleven directors for Icahn investment.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value