Saudi Arabia’s King Salman issued a directive to transfer $27 billion to the Public Investments Fund. The allocation to the sovereign wealth fund aims to diversify investments and lessen the country’s dependence on oil revenues.
Philanthropist and Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates suggested the state of Norway should invest a portion of its massive USD800 billion wealth fund to countries in Asia and Africa.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law
- Amer Deeba on Cybersecurity and His New Company Normalyze
- The Ultimate Guide to an Employee’s Net Pay