Virginia-based tech firm A-T Solutions acquired counterterrorism firm GreenLine Systems for an undisclosed amount to reinforce the border protection and transportation security of the US.
Virginia-based tech startup FoundationDB raised USD17 million in a financing round led by Sutter Hill to be used for the expansion of its reliable database project.
Amdocs recently bought network management company Celcite Management Solutions LLC for USD129 million in cash.
UC Funding granted a USD 9.94 million bridge loan to real estate developers in Norfolk, VA.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value