AdRoll has taken in USD70 million Series C funding round led by Foundation Capital and other new and existing investors including Institutional Venture Partners, Glenmede, Northgate Capital, Performance Equity, Peter Thiel, Merus Capital and Accel Partners.
A total of USD3.9 million was raised in a Series A funding round for Scoopshot by lead investors Conor Venture Partners and the Finnish Industry Investment and the startup's existing investors.
Dropcam gets additional US $30 million funding, raising its total capital to US $47.8 million
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How To Get An Automotive Investment Deal From Venture Capitalists
- Avoid These Mistakes When Pitching to Venture Capitalists
- Arctic Bearz - A Unique NFT Linked With the Preservation of Polar Bears
- Non-fungible tokens: Multi Billion-dollar Industry beyond JPEGs
- Samurai Cats is the latest NFT project associated with art by Hiro Ando.
- Discover the VaaS Technology That Could Help to Keep Your Business Safe
- What are the Benefits of Running a Virtual/Hybrid Investor Event?
- 5 Tips On Managing Your Addiction Withdrawal Symptoms