Beaverton, US-based marketing automation software vendor Act-On landed $42 million in its fifth funding round led by Technology Crossover Ventures (TCV) to fuel its growth.
Silicon Valley, US-based venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz closed its fourth fund at $1.5 billion to invest in a varied range of sectors including 3D printing, consumer mobile, and bitcoin.
Boston, US-based enterprise data management startup Actifio scored $100 million in its Series B funding led by Tiger Global Management for its expansion with its valuation now reaching $1.1 billion.
Palo Alto, US-based late-stage investment firm Technology Crossover Ventures (TCV) raised $2.23 billion for its eighth growth equity fund from European and Asian private and public pension funds, financial institutions and other investors.
Spotify AB has successfully secured about USD 250 million in new financing that values the music-streaming company much higher than USD 4 billion, according to sources. With this in mind, Spotify is now almost shoulder to shoulder with Pandora, which went public in 2011 and is currently valued at USD 5.7 billion.
Spear Point said that that they are interested in making a deal for the TheStreet.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display