A bill that prohibits people with unpaid IRS loans from travelling is expected to become law very soon. The Federal government has been going after travelling people who are reporting their taxes incorrectly for a very long time, but now, they plan to apprehend those with unpaid IRS loans.
Dr. Ben Carson gave a bold tax proposal during the recent Republican debates, calling to eliminate all itemized tax code deductions, including mortgage and charitable deductions.
South Carolina - The Republican billionaire presidential candidate, Donald Trump, on Thursday, said he would decide in time if he will sign a pledge for the Republican presidential nominee. South Carolina Republican Party requires signing the pledge in order to vie for SC's critical primary.
Shares in drugmakers AstraZeneca (AZN.L) and Shire (SHP.L) both fell more than 5 percent on Tuesday after the U.S. Treasury took steps to curb "inversion" deals that allow companies to escape high U.S. taxes by reincorporating abroad.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value