Companies purchasing back more of their own shares are expected to boost US stocks this year.
This week has been so brutal for China's stock market.
Wall Street analysts have named three promising stocks to invest in.
Amid the dominance of large-company stocks, investing experts suggest that now is an opportune time to explore smaller firms' stocks.
Wall Street analysts have identified five promising stocks for sustained growth. These stocks include Domino's Pizza and Intel, among others.
Best Investment Strategy: Buy Stocks Blind.
The latest Motilal Oswal study stated that focused investing will fetch higher returns than spreading investments over a larger number of stocks. The study also reported on the key factors in getting higher returns, as well as the mistakes investors must avoid.
Climate change wakes up world retailers.
Education is really a key to sucess as study reveals that College Appears To Be A Better Investment Rather Than Stocks.
Regions Financial Corporation (NYSE:RF) will report its next earnings on Jan 13 – Jan 17 (Est.). The company reported the earnings of $0.24/Share in the last quarter where the estimated EPS by analysts was $0.21/share. The difference between the expected and actual EPS was $0.03/share, which represents an Earnings surprise of 14.3%.
Jamie Dimon has been the talk of the town as reports on Thursday showed that he is likely to be Secretary of the Treasury in the administration of the recently-elected Republican Donald Trump. But even after the 2016 US Presidential election concludes, the CEO of JPMorgan as well as his peers from Wall Street already sees a huge development in the stock market.
While the people of America has decided to place the Republican Donald Trump in the White House and therefore beating his Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton, the result of the 2016 US Presidential Election is expected to have direct impacts on businesses that have been the foundation towards the growth and development of the economy of the United States.
On the morning of Wednesday morning, after Republican’s bet Donald Trump won his way to the White House, stocks made a huge comeback rally following the near-800-point plunge late Tuesday night in pre-market futures trading for a possibility of a Trump victory.
After Trump’s victory in the 2016 US Presidential race, these five sectors are most likely to benefit in all aspects.
Even with some major setbacks, stocks looks promising in 2016. The S&P 500 has increased 5% year to date and the MSCI World Index has further added nearly 2%, as of October 24, 2016. Numerous important data points with U.S. labor, manufacturing and housing markets, are displaying marks a global economy that is rising, although sluggishly.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The IRS Proposes Child Tax Credit Expansion To Benefit 16 Million Low-Income Children
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Receives Car From Russia's Vladimir Putin in Another Sign of Warming Ties Between the 2 Countries
- Kevin Hart's Entertainment Company To Be Led By A Former Warner Bros. Executive
- North Korea Is Ready to Boost Bilateral Ties With Japan, Which Just Lost Its Spot as World's Third-Largest Economy
- EU Blacklists North Korea’s Defense Minister, Chinese Firms for First Time in New Sanctions Over Russia's War in Ukraine
- Nobel Peace Prize 2024: Elon Musk Nominated for Being a 'Stout Proponent of Free Speech,' and Allowing Ukraine to 'Communicate'
- Reddit to Go Public After Submitting Its IPO Filing to Trade on NYSE Under the Ticker 'RDDT'
- Pfizer Agrees to Pay $93 Million to Settle Lipitor Cholesterol Drug Antitrust Lawsuit