Diageo Plc, the world's largest distiller acquired control of United Spirits Ltd (UNSP), a well-known maker of Bagpiper whiskey in India.
According to sources, Barclays PLC, Citigroup Inc and JPMorgan Chase & Co. are set to manage Eastern Europe's largest budget carrier, WIzz Air's initial public offering.
Temasek Holdings, an investment company belonging to the Government of Singapore, hold on to their stocks of China's top banks.
Egypt's stocks rose on Monday while headlines are abuzz about its president and the military.
Stocks for Nintendo, Nidec and Murata will make the transition from Osaka to Tokyo mid July
Asian factories were knocked again and the halt in growth is expected to last for nine months.
Asia-pacific investors continue to fret due to Fed’s quantitative easing and China’s economic slowdown.
Chinese fund managers suggested a lower exposure to stocks due to a probable cash squeeze.
Swiss bank UBS remains on top of Asia-Pacific equity capital market through the boom in Southeast Asian countries.
Due to high unemployment rates, the Philippines Stock Exchange Index fell 4.6 percent, its biggest loss since September 2011.
BOJ's remained static on the issue regarding expanding the monetary stimulus, dissappointing foreign investors leading to a global fall of stocks, bonds, and commodities.
Indonesian stocks fall to a four-month low after the rupiah suffers a setback, falling to its lowest level in three years.
Deutsche Annington is reportedly set for a market listing around July 4, a reliable source said on Monday.
The production of Vietnam’s robusta coffee, which is used as the primary ingredient for instant coffee, is expected to increase in 15 months, sending its futures to its biggest nosedive since 2009.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- After Blackpink Renews Contract With YG Entertainment, K-Pop Agency Shares Spike 29%
- Charting Obstacles in Berner's Business Journey
- Trading on Terror? Israel Investigates Claims Some Traders Knew Hamas' Attack Plan and Profited off It
- Elon Musk's AI Startup X.AI Seeks to Raise $1 Billion From Equity Investors
- Apple's Market Cap Climbs Back Above $3 Trillion for the First Time Since August
- Nurp: Unleashing Financial Growth Through a Unique Lifestyle Philosophy
- Spotify to Lay Off 17% of Its Workforce — Here’s What CEO Daniel Ek Has to Say
- Gold Price Hits New Record High; Bitcoin Value Also Surges