Inventor John Levine of Nasdaq's exchanges systems said that the stock markets needed to be designed properly following the system breakdown yesterday which halted trading for three hours.
Europe's equities have earned better in the past week compared to the US stocks.
Computer Sciences Corp. set high forecast earnings, beating analyst estimates and earned 4.6 percent rise in stock prices.
Zynga planned to abandon real-money gaming, which upset investors.
The following is a discussion on the differences and similarities between forex and stock trading.
Facebook traded above USD 30 on Thursday for the first time in five months.
The business model of the tech titan, Apple Inc., showed signs that it was already starting to fall apart.
Apple shares experienced what was probably its best day ever in 2013.
‘Tiger cub’ Laffont was bullish on content but not Apple.
It may seem that Microsoft has lost its “touch” as its Surface RT brought the company woes.
The shares of General Electric have reached its highest level since the financial crisis of 2008.
UCP stocks opened at less than IPO price in its trading debut.
Frontier raised GBP39.4 million by floating stocks in AIM.
Infosys Q1 results were as expected and stocks rose by around 15%.
Last Friday, US stocks jumped by 1% while the dollar rallied and Treasury debt prices decreased.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- After Blackpink Renews Contract With YG Entertainment, K-Pop Agency Shares Spike 29%
- Charting Obstacles in Berner's Business Journey
- Trading on Terror? Israel Investigates Claims Some Traders Knew Hamas' Attack Plan and Profited off It
- Elon Musk's AI Startup X.AI Seeks to Raise $1 Billion From Equity Investors
- Apple's Market Cap Climbs Back Above $3 Trillion for the First Time Since August
- Nurp: Unleashing Financial Growth Through a Unique Lifestyle Philosophy
- Spotify to Lay Off 17% of Its Workforce — Here’s What CEO Daniel Ek Has to Say
- Gold Price Hits New Record High; Bitcoin Value Also Surges