Instead of taking things easy on retirement, an increasing number of older Americans have become entrepreneurs and have taken the risk of forming their own companies, Bloomberg reported.
According to a slew of venture capitalists at a book panel for Georgetown Angels general partner Andrew Romans' new book, the amount of funding new startups could secure depends on its networks.
A VentureBeat article urged startups to push for involvement in the drafting of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) Agreement to ensure that provisions in the trade agreement are not biased.
Both Wall Street and Silicon Valley await how the market responds to Twitter's IPO.
Yahoo Inc named Maynard Webb as the company's chairman, as Marissa Mayer continued her efforts to turn the internet corporation around.
Yahoo managed to acquire 18 startups within the first half of the year while Google only bought 15.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value