Pallonji Shapoorji Mistry was said to have earned $2.8 billion last year because of its holdings in Tata Consultancy Services Ltd and significant earnings in his construction group, Shapoorji Pallonji Group.
A report from Cushman & Wakefield revealed that the private equity industry is still optimistic on the Indian real estate market, with private equity deals in the sector increasing 26% in the first nine months of this year.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Friday including Statoil, Cassa Depositi e Prestiti, ThyssenKrupp, Mercator, Avivasa Emeklilik, Hayat Sigorta, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena, Telus Corp, Atrium Innovations and John Hardy
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- EU Military Spending Hits Record High of €240 Billion Following Russia's Invasion of Ukraine
- Nelson Peltz vs. Disney: Billionaire Activist Investor Seeks Multiple Board Seats as He Launches New Proxy Battle
- SoFI Is Exiting the Crypto World — Here Are the 3 Best Alternatives for Trading Crypto
- Denmark Set to Remove 1,000 Crown Banknote From Circulation
- Germany's Unemployment Rate Rises to Highest Since 2021
- Wall Street Experts Reveal Best Long-Term Investment Stocks to Buy
- New Disney Movie 'Wish' Fails to Shine at Thanksgiving Box Office
- JPMorgan Chase Is Ready to Leave China if Ordered by US Government, Bank CEO Jamie Dimon Says