Aplos, software company that build software for churches and nonprofit organizations received a $4 million in Series A funding from San Joaquin Capital. The firm believes that Aplos has untapped market and strong position to grow.
ChartMogul, an analytics platform, is in the process of strengthening its product development, for which the Berlin-based company has raised new seed funding from Point Nine Capital. The just completed seed funding round is estimated to be $900,000 and the analytics platform provider will invest in speeding up the product development.
DH Capital, an investment banking firm serving companies in the Internet infrastructure, communications and SaaS sectors, is pleased to announce that it served as exclusive financial advisor to Clear Measures, a business analytics and database management specialist, on its sale to Data Intensity, the industry leader in application management and cloud services for Oracle technologies and applications.
A cloud software boom has nudged startups into unlikely realms such as dairy farms, yoga studios and back-of-the-building loading docks, leading venture capitalists to hope for stratospheric returns.
Last Wednesday, Tata Docomo unveiled to the public a SAAS based business and office based productivity solution.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display