New York, US-based startup Docurated nabbed $3.75 million in its first major funding round led by Rogers Venture Partners to help companies index and search for their files on local servers and cloud storage services.
Rogers Venture Partners
Addvocate stated that it has gathered US$2 million in its Series A round of funding with the support of various investors.
Addvocate has closed its Series A funding round with USD 2 million from Rogers Venture Partners and angel investor Karen Riley.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value