The Abu Dhabi based airline's revenues jumped by 11% for the third quarter of the current year.
The sale of Illinois Tool Works' industrial packaging business would affect its overall revenues.
News Corp, where 7% is owned by Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal,reported an increase in annual income.
The forecast of increased revenues and profits had the share prices of United Utilities increase significantly.
The transactions involving nontraded REITs have amounted to USD12 billion in 2013, surpassing the previous USD11.5 billion in 2007.
Technology infrastructure maker Cisco announced modest revenue growth for this quarter even as it cut its workforce to reduce costs.
IBM Corp disclosed that the SEC is probing how the revenues of their cloud computing business is generated.
Spotify's revenues in 2012 grew more than twice as much after expansion.
Apple's rebirth was expected to begin later this year amidst the growing worries of shareholders who were all anticipating for a boost.
The struggling company that has been in survival mode for a long time was expected to bounce back if it would focus on software development.
Facebook's understanding of the needs of each market was expected to boost its revenue and attain 1.1 billion users.
Award-winning actress, fashion designer and singer Amanda Bynes was hospitalized after meeting the criteria for 5150 psychiatric hold.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh
- Hunter Biden Exposes Republicans' Indifference, Double Standard on Jared Kushner’s Foreign Business Dealings
- LockBit Hackers Set a Ransom Deadline to Release Donald Trump Documents From Georgia Case
- North Korea Continues to Secretly Send Vast Amounts of Artillery Shells to Russia for War, South Korea Says
- Willy Wonka-Inspired Event in Glasgow Ends With Visitors Calling Police as They Believe They Got Scammed
- Walmart's $45M Settlement Offer for Overcharged Customers - Are You Eligible?
- Virgin Galactic to Pause Space Flights to Focus on Developing Its Next-Generation Delta-Class Spacecraft
- Joe Biden Orders Investigation Into 'Smart Cars' Built in China, Other Foreign Adversaries Over Security Concerns