Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA), the Italian-US automobile company being the parent company of Ferrari, floated to the public 17.18 million shares accounting for nearly 10% of Ferrari at $52 a share at its IPO at the NYSE.
Ferrari priced on Tuesday its initial public offering at $52 giving the high-end car manufacturer a market capitalization of about $9.8 billion.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Biden Under Scrutiny for Supplying Tank Shells to Israel Without Congress' Approval
- Wall Street Experts See Solid Potential in These 3 Stocks
- Dr. Stuart Lutton & New Life Teeth Clinic: Leading the Way with Zirconia Dental Implants
- Maximizing Social Security Retirement Benefits: Experts Reveal Strategies to Get Bigger Monthly Checks
- US Economy Is Still Robust With Labor Market Adding 199,000 Jobs in November
- Why Billionaire Tech Leader Romesh Wadhwani Is Investing $1 Billion on AI's Future
- Nurp: Unleashing Financial Growth Through a Unique Lifestyle Philosophy
- JPMorgan Chase Gives Gloomy Outlook, Says 99% of Americans Will Be Worse off Financially in 2024 Than Pre-Pandemic