Amazon is pushing the U.S. officials to authorize their moves in efforts to be a new player in the logistics and delivery industry. In recent months, the company has been making moves to achieve the ambition, including building its drones fleet and leasing Boeing planes.
A sample test conducted by Uttar Pradesh food safety officials found that Nestle’s Maggi noodles contain more percentage of ash than permitted by the regulations. However, the company has denied the accusation, stating that the claim is based on the wrong standard.
Dell India announced to launch the world's smallest laptop in the business-class, the Dell Latitude 13 (7370). The product offers new advanced technologies for business users who travels often, with improved battery performance and security features.
Burberry filed a lawsuit over the claim that U.S. retailer J.C. Penney sold infringed products. The retailer was accused of copying Burberry’s century-old pattern trademark and kept selling the product for up to two months after Burberry raised its objections.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value