Sunday Kenya made an agreement with China to finance 90% of the 609.3 kilometer railway project in Nairobi with cost estimate of SH 327 billion or $3.8 billion.
President Uhuru Kenyatta
President Uhuru Kenyatta's office said Africa's richest man Aliko Dangote would invest in a USD 400 million cement factory in Kenya.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value