San Francisco, US-based firm Kontangent+PlayHaven, a company that resulted from a merger three months ago, is rebranding as Upsight to create a single platform that integrates both game analytics and monetization.
San Francisco's Kontangent+PlayHaven rebrand as Upsight to integrate game analytics and monetization
Mobile analytics company Kontagent which merged with PlayHaven last month was able to raise $4.8 million, according to a VentureBeat report which cited a Securities and Exchange Commission filing.
San Francisco-based mobile game business engine Playhaven and mobile analytics firm Kontagent have decided to merge in an all-stock deal is said to be worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value