The completion of the first stage will also begin the second and third stage of the project. Once finished this power plant will be the world's largest, providing electricity for 1.1 million people in Morocco. The project would also help reduce the country's dependence on imported energy source as well as reducing carbon emission.
Kior, the operator of the first US biofuel plant, had received financial commitments amounting to USD100 million.
The Hudson Clean Energy Partners had invested USD6 million to Siicor Materials for the latter's expansion plans.
Panda Power Funds provides financing for the construction of a new power plant from Moxie Energy.
Nippon Shikizai invested on its fourth plant in Japan.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value