Data analysis company Palantir Technologies Inc acquired Kimono Labs to increase its data collection capacity. Following the acquisition, Kimono Labs will shut its service on February 29, 2016.
US-based big data company Palantir Technologies Inc has raked in USD107.5 million in a funding round filed last week that valued the firm at USD9 billion.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Find a Good Company to Sell Your Dental Scraps
- Hawkers Named One of the "Best Brands" by Australian Website, Alejandro Betancourt Lopez Talks Strategy
- Options Trading: Getting Started With Trading Options
- Holiday Home Safety: Tips for Keeping Your Family Safe During this Holiday Season
- How to Choose a Reinforcement Material in Composite Manufacturing
- Quick Guide to Meet HIPAA Fax Requirements
- 9 Tips to Improve Your Financial Health
- Practical Tips for all the New Bitcoin Traders