Spanish oil firm Repsol (REP.MC) is set to accelerate a $10 billion acquisition drive to take advantage of lower U.S. shale valuations in the face of falling oil prices and eventually fill a gap left by the 2012 seizure of its Argentine business.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Lance Armstrong's Next Ventures Raises $24.5 Million Of Expected $75 Million Fundraise
- Implied SPDR S&P MIDCAP 400 ETF Analyst Target Price: $389
- What This Centi-Billionaire Fashion Magnate Can Teach You About Investing
- ADP vs. Paychex: Comparing Key Metrics For The Two Largest Payroll Processing Companies
- After Energy Sector Earnings Plunge In Q1, Hopes Rise For Improved Q2 Performance
- Are Strong Jobs Really Bad For Stocks?
- 4 Price Charts You Should See: Bank Stocks Are Showing Relative Weakness
- Citigroup's $21.5-Billion Capital Return Plan For 2019 Is Slightly Lower Than Its 2018 Plan