Crabs are eaten widely in Washington, Oregon and California. It also a tradition at Thanksgiving and other holiday meals. But this year, the locals have to wait for a little to get their hands on scrumptious crab dishes.
Chipotle Mexican Grill re-open their 43 restaurant who was closed down due to E.coli outbreak since earlier this month. After health officials in Oregon and Washington State did not find E.coli in the sample taken from the restaurants.
The latest rankings on most expensive states in the US reveal that New York is no more the most expensive place in America. The Aloha State (Hawaii became Aloha State officially by 1959 Legislative Act) moved up to the top position in the list of most expensive state in the US for first quarter of 2015 from second most expensive state status in 2014.
A Democratic U.S. Senator from Oregon supports legalizing the recreational use of marijuana and will vote “yes” to a state initiative next week that would let adults consume pot for fun, his office said on Monday.
Adidas (ADSGn.DE) needs world-class designers, brand experts and technical whizzkids to improve its image against U.S. rival Nike (NKE.N), but persuading them to move to its headquarters in rural Germany is difficult.
Veresen Inc (VSN.TO), a Canadian pipeline company developing the Jordan Cove liquefied natural gas facility in Oregon, said on Monday it has agreed to acquire Global Infrastructure Partners' half interest in the Ruby pipeline system for $1.43 billion.
Menlo Park, US-based social network giant Facebook announced its plans to build a second Iowa data center right next to its first facility in Altoona which is still being constructed and has yet to start its operations.
Beaverton, US-based marketing automation software vendor Act-On landed $42 million in its fifth funding round led by Technology Crossover Ventures (TCV) to fuel its growth.
Portland, US-based startup PayRange was launched by former VendScreen chief Paresh Patel to offer a simpler way of making mobile payments using a device that can be easily installed in vending machines.
Oregon, US-based wedding planning site WedBrilliant wants to give brides-to-be a simpler way of finding wedding vendors by functioning as an online one-stop shop for them.
Oregon, US-based electric motorcycle manufacturer Brammo Inc landed $9.5 million in an on-going Series D funding round from Terracap Ventures and Aviva Investors amid efforts to cut cost and increase profitability.
Sunnyvale, California-based Internet giant Yahoo snapped up Portland, Oregon-based automated graphic design startup Vizify for an undisclosed amount as part of its on-going acquisition spree of design-focused startups.
Oregon, US-based startup bRight Switch launched a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo to raise $115,500 for a prototype of a wall-fixed smart tablet that will replace the ordinary home light switch.
Oregon, US-based vending machine technology firm VendScreen Inc has bagged $17.8 million in a funding round led by existing investors Merrickhanna Ventures and 3X5 Special Opportunity Fund.
3D printing company 3D Systems has bought the solid ink product design, chemistry, and engineering teams of Xerox in Wilsonville, Oregon for $32.5 million, according to a press release.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Elon Musk Gets Confronted by NATO Ally Leader on Claim About the Military Alliance, Fact-Checked by His Own Platform
- OpenAI Executives Say Elon Musk's Lawsuit Stems From His 'Regrets’ That He’s No Longer Part of the Company
- IRS to Go After 125,000 High-Earning Americans Who Did Not File Tax Returns Going Back to 2017
- IRS Reveals How Quickly You Can Receive The Child Tax Credit Upon Approval
- Man Killed by Vitamin D Supplements He Took for 9 Months; Coroner Calls for Side Effect Warning to Supplement Labels
- Donald Trump, Other TMTG Bosses Accused in New Lawsuit of Trying to 'Drastically Dilute' Shares of Co-Founders
- Donald Trump Latest Gaffe: Ex-President Confuses Barack Obama for Joe Biden Again, Fueling Age Concerns
- Donald Trump Warns About the Biggest Stock Market Crash in US History if He Loses to Joe Biden and Investors Just Laugh