Ahead of the release of its second generation flagship handset, smartphone maker OnePlus gave away a batch of 1,000 of their custom version of Google's Cardboard Virtual Reality viewer for free, charging only a minimal fee for shipping the item.
When popular Chinese handset maker Xiaomi Inc admitted that its devices were sending users' personal information back to a server in China, it prompted howls of protest and an investigation by Taiwan's government.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- The Hidden Benefits of Gaming for Students
- Sheikh Youssef Al Shelash and Industry Execs on the Future of Saudi’s Hospitality Market
- Founder of Globetrotters, Niranjan Shah, on His Background, Success Story, and Philosophy of Getting Ahead
- 3 Scenarios Lear Capital Founder Kevin DeMeritt Says Precious Metals Could Protect Against
- Tips To Increase Your Appointment Setting Conversion Rate in 2022 According to Bruntwork
- Amazon FBA, Shipping, Receiving: Kitting and Assembly Solutions Keeps it All Signed, Sealed and Delivered for a Global Marketplace On the Go
- Investor Brian Condenanza On The Future of Fintech Investing
- What You Need to Know About Business Litigation Law