All Group Financial Services Inc. ("All Group") advises that it has been appointed by Oando PLC, a control block holder of Oando Energy Resources Inc. ("OER" or the "Company") (TSX:OER), to facilitate the sale of up to 60,000,000 common shares of OER. The sale will be made through the facilities of the Toronto Stock Exchange. For more information, please call Mr. James Moon, Managing Director Investment Banking at 416-613-1530.
Nigeria-based energy firm Oando Plc said it closed $1.63 billion to purchase the assets of US-based firm ConocoPhillips in the country, in a bid to become the top producer for the biggest oil exporter of Africa.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How to Protect Yourself from Check Fraud: Tips and Best Practices
- Mobi: Empowering Consumer Product Companies with Real-time Sales Data
- Exploring the Future of Economic Growth: The Top 5 Special Economic Zones to Watch in 2023
- David Tomassoni (Salvaje): How the Hospitality Industry has Rebounded in the Post-Pandemic World
- How Test Automation Tools are Revolutionizing the Software Development Process
- From Shark Tank to Main Street: Kevin Harrington’s New Fintech Platform is Making Investing in Small Businesses Easier Than Ever
- Meet Kelcy Warren: The CEO Behind Energy Transfer
- World TradeX Creates Nft'S And Digital Coins With Intrinsic Value