AdRoll has taken in USD70 million Series C funding round led by Foundation Capital and other new and existing investors including Institutional Venture Partners, Glenmede, Northgate Capital, Performance Equity, Peter Thiel, Merus Capital and Accel Partners.
GE Ventures and Northgate Capital joined existing investors in the Series E funding round extension of RainDance Technologies Inc which raised $16.5 million, a statement about the funding said.
SuVolta Inc, a semiconductor company based in Silicon Valley, has nabbed funding amounting to $10.6 million from Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, August Capital, New Enterprise Associates, Northgate Capital and DAG Ventures.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Buy OUKITEL U23 at Unmissable Price on DealExtreme, Only $169.99 for a 6.18 Inch 6GB RAM Phone
- OUKITEL is Releasing a New 10000mAh Battery Smartphone K12 With Waterdrop Design
- 3 Easy Ways To Minimize Costs For Mother Of The Bride And Groom Outfits
- Large Display and Big battery, OUKITEL Introduces 3 Big Battery Smartphones on Global Sources Electronics Exhibition
- Top 5 Tips For Trading Oil
- Important SEO Concepts to Appreciate for 2019
- Accessories and equipment for emergency situations
- OUKITEL K9 Official Release: Built for Video & Games with 6000mAh battery and 7.12 inch Big Display