Comcast Corp. is getting a 51% stake in Universal Studios Japan Co. The US cable company has announced its NBCUniversal unit will pay Goldman Sachs and other owners of USJ Co. $1.5 billion for the majority stake.
Online publication BuzzFeed announced on Tuesday that NBCUniversal agreed to invest $200M for the website to expand on movies and TV.
Satellite TV provider DISH Network Corp and Comcast Corp's SportsNet have reached a deal allowing the cable giant's regional sports networks to remain on-air for DISH subscribers, the two companies said on Saturday.
The famous TV personality welcomed his baby girl with American film producer wife, Nancy Juvonen.
'America's Got Talent' continued its search for a star who could give America a performance that is worth US$1 million.
On Monday, Actor and real-life police officer in Chicago, Dennis Farina, died due to a blood clot found in his lung.
Warner Brothers' last minute bid for Thomas Tull failed to lure the producer; NBCUniversal succeeded.
bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals involving European, U.S. and Asian companies were reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- HighKey Coin: A Trailblazer in the First-Ever Crypto Social Network
- How To Diversify Your Portfolio with Healthcare Stocks
- The History of Liability Insurance
- Has The Work Environment Changed Post Covid?
- Phuture to Unveil Decentralised Index Protocol
- Jesus Is Alive: What's the Purpose Behind This New Token?
- 3 Things to Look for in a Logistical Solutions Provider
- How To Earn Passive Income With An Investment